||[May. 21st, 2002|06:25 pm]
latest update on the house situation.|
1st things first. We heard back from the expensive house owners... We offered 172k. Here's what we got back:
1. They countered with 176k. That's perfectly fine, and we expected about that.
2. They're building a new house, so they can't move out until July 15th, or perhaps August 15th. That sucks.
3. However, we would go ahead and close the deal, and they would lease it back from me for the cost of my mortgage while they lived there. That's pretty cool.
So what to do? My impatient nature can't stand the thought of waiting around, but also it's not that big of a deal if I have to.
PLUS, we looked at 9 houses on the eastside today. We actually saw 4 or so that were really cool, and 2 that rivaled the ones currently in the running. So there's two new contenders, one amazingly close to HD-43.
NO PICTURE for this one yet. It's newly listed.