||[Sep. 29th, 2004|10:17 am]
So I'm dialing up from my hotel room in Rome. |
Got work to do anyways, so I might as well post, eh?
The biggest thing so far are that:
1) There are some tiny-ass cars over here and I want them all.
2) None of the bathroom facilities work they way you'd expect them to in my hotel room.
3) Customs in Italy was literally just a rubber stamp. So much easier than getting into Canada.
4) You have to insert your door card into a slot if you want the lights to stay on. Otherwise they shut off after a minute and frustrate the hell out of you.
5) I am not prepared for tomorrow's meeting, and I have homework due sometime tonight.
Here are the pictures I've taken so far. They're not terribly exciting, as I've not seen much of anything, but that'll change come Friday.