1. Alcohol abolition, take 2.
The big one is that I'm once again going to stop drinking. This is purely a calorie thing, so I'm going to stop drinking all booze until I get down to my target weight. This time, however, I'm going to allow myself to break this rule once a month. In November this will happen either on Thanksgiving, or on Nov. 2nd if somehow Bush winds up winning.
2. Writing every weekday morning.
I've been doing this anyways, but I've been slacking off lately. So for November, I'm going to make an extra effort, since I'm going to be trying the whole NaNoWriMo thing.
3. Concertina for 1 hour a day, at least.
I'm going to focus on chords and non-Irish songs, hopefuly.
4. cooking at least 3 times a week, no eating out, no fast food, no tv dinners.
I've got metal measuring cups and I ain't afraid to use them. Between cooking and Soup Peddler soup, I should be able to pull this off.
5. running/exercising at least 3 times a week.
If I'm going to drop the ball on anything, it's going to to be this. But I've been running a few times lately, and it's getting a little easier.
6. *bonus goal* No extraneous expenses.
DVDs, ukuleles, ipod speakers will be put off until December
Now if only I had somewhat to chart my progress.